Residential For sale
2,001 Sqft - 36750 US HIGHWAY 19, PALM HARBOR, Pinellas, Florida, United States 34684
Sitting up high on a hill, this renovated corner?2 bedroom/2 bath with den is?in the heart of the Resort.?A short walk to either the Copperhead Clubhouse and pool or Osprey Clubhouse, Lochness Pool and Osprey practice range.? Kitchen has everything you need to make your favorite meals and serve them in the dining area, with room for all.? Continue into the living area which has glass sliding doors that open to the 1st floor patio.? With the famous Copperhead course in your backyard, this ground floor?home provides plenty of space for a family gathering or golf buddies get-away.? Guest bedroom has a king size pillow-top bed and master bedroom has 2 queen beds.? There is queen sleeper sofa in both the den and the living room.? Rental pool ready or perfect for a 2nd home.? Fully furnished and ready for you to move right in.
Several levels of club memberships are available for purchase to participate in the Innisbrook amenities. Innisbrook condo owners have the option to participate in the Resort?s optional Rental Pool program (condos in lodges 1-24 only). Condos coupled with this option are classified as a security by State & Federal Security Laws; listing agents are dually licensed with real estate and securities licensing. Situated on 900 wooded acres of rolling hills and 70 acres of lakes, Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf and Spa Resort is located just 25 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
- Total Pre-Foreclosures and Foreclosures By ZIPPalm Harbor FL, 34684
- Single Family Median Sales Price/SQFT By ZIPPalm Harbor FL, 34684
- Single Family Median Valuation By ZIPPalm Harbor FL, 34684
- Home Sales by Living Area (SquareFeet)Palm Harbor FL, 34684
- Home Sales by Price RangePalm Harbor FL, 34684
- Single Family # Homes Sold By CityPALM HARBOR FL, 34698
- Single Family Median Sales Price By CityPALM HARBOR FL, 34698